Bathroom Toilets are inevitably the most used fixtures in every household. However, when it comes to installing a new toilet or replacing the old one, people don’t pay attention to it. Perhaps, many people are not much aware of the various choices available to them. Although a small fixture, its practicality, and aesthetics play a big role in your overall comfort and peace of mind. Long gone is the time, when toilets are just a toilet and nothing else. In today’s era, these are available in so many shapes and features that you will be surprised and get into confusion on the choosing one. There is a lot of jargon that links to these that without proper understanding, you cannot get hold of it. The real problem and difficulty exist in knowing which style you should choose under what conditions.
In this article, we are going to explain a few key toilet types, how and why they can be a better choice
Importance of Choosing the Right Bathroom Toilets
You may be confused about why you should be so much concerned about choosing the right bathroom toilets. The answer is simple. You don’t want to have discomfort. Even if you go for the most basic close coupled toilet, minor changes the bowl decides can ruin your comfort of using it. Secondly is aesthetics. It is important that your toilet matches the overall styles and design. Therefore, you should make sure they choose the style of the toilet accordingly.
What Bathroom Toilets Choices do You Have?
You may come across various choices for the bathroom toilets. However, all these choices are different variations of the following types.
- Close Coupled Toilets. The most popular choice in the UK and around the world, the close-coupled are the type where the bowl and cistern join together where it seems that the cistern is sitting on the bowl. These are simple to install and maintain. In addition to that, these are also the most cost-effective units as well. Virtually, you can fit this style in any toilet as it doesn’t require many problems. The simple connection makes it possible to quickly install it wherever inlet and outlets are available. Generally, these come in two styles, as discussed as follows.
- Contemporary Close Coupled Toilets. Although the type itself is not new, the manufacturer has made various changes in the shape to make it a suitable choice for contemporary bathrooms. With sharp lines and edges, these toilets look beautiful and are loaded with many modern features.
- Traditional close coupled back-to-wall toilet. In case you are interested in the traditional shape from the bygone era, then there is a certain type of traditional design of these close coupled toilets that are also available. These usually have a different handle on cisterns with round shape bowls and cisterns.
- Back To Wall Toilets. A newer type of toilet is generally loved for its cleaner look. You have two separate parts of these toilets with a bowl and cistern that can be bought separately. The cistern and other plumbing work remain invisible inside the WC unit and behind the wall. We recommend it for a contemporary bathroom. However, with the choice of the right toilet pan, you can also use them with traditional toilets.
- Wall Hung Toilet. The most modern and luxurious type that features a minimalist design, these toilets have their pans hung on the wall. The cistern is always concealed inside the wall. Not only are these contemporary, but they also make your bathroom look spacious. It makes it a top choice for cloakrooms and small bathrooms. It can also be installed in larger spaces due to its attractive look.
Contemporary and Modern Bathroom Toilets Features.
Regardless of the bathroom toilet type you choose, it is important to look for modern features. These can be rimless toilet bowls and dual flush cisterns. You should check for these while buying a toilet for both traditional and modern bathroom looks.
Finding the Right Choice of Bathroom Toilets
In this article, we have a discussion about Bathroom toilets. You have various choices available, both contemporary and traditional toilets. It is important to choose the one as per your bathroom layout, size, and personal preference. At Royal Bathrooms online store in the UK, you can get everything you need for bathroom makeovers on a budget. Our high-quality products are available with a special deal, and Black Friday offers.
Rimless Close Coupled Toilets Is a batter Choice for Your Bathroom
The Rimless Close Coupled Toilet is amongst the most popular toilet types in the UK. Although, it is the earliest design available today, this type of toilet is now available with many modern features. Being one of the most used utilities in the bathroom, ignoring its features can make it uncomfortable for you at a later stage. Therefore, it is important that you choose the type and its features carefully. Among all choices, the close-coupled design is the most commonly found in the bathroom everywhere. It’s easier installation, maintenance, and economy make it a favorite type. However, many people consider it a type that is suitable for the traditional style bathroom. But, many changes in design and the addition of many modern features make many of its variations suitable for a contemporary bathroom.
What Does Rimless Close Coupled Toilet Mean?
To understand the whole concept, we first need to understand what close-coupled toilet means. As discussed earlier, these are found in most places. These have two main parts a bowl and a cistern. Both of these join close to each other that it looks like the cistern is sitting over the bowl at its backside. This close joining gives it its name of the close-coupled toilet. While the rimless is a relatively newer concept that means such toilets have bowls without rims. The need of making such designs come from difficulty in cleaning the rimmed designs. Due to bowl turning or bending from above it is common to have an accumulation of dirt and bacteria in such small spaces. A toilet without rims will make it easier and quicker to clean.
Why Rimless Close Coupled Toilet?
We have already discussed the basic introduction to these types of toilets. The main reason for the popularity is its features that we discuss as follows.
- Easier to Install and Maintain. If you have looked at different types available in the market, then you will realize that both back-to-wall and wall hung toilets either require a WC unitor wall breaking up for the installation. There are no such requirements for the close-coupled style. You can easily set it up by yourself while making some connections. In addition, since its cistern is visible, the maintenance is also very easy in comparison to other choices.
- It is a type of toilet that is durable and hardly gets any problems in comparison to others. The close joining of two parts makes it sturdy for long-term use. None of the other choices is such hardwearing in comparison.
- Lower Costs. These toilets are the most efficient economically and practically. The overall units cost is the lowest and installation is easier. So, combined, it makes them the most economical choice in comparison to other styles. If you look at other choices, the cost of unit and installation makes them highly expensive choices.
What a Rimless Close Coupled Toilet is Different.
We have already discussed the various benefits of close-coupled toilets. However, if you have the rimless option then it brings even more advantages over the standard type. That is as follows.
- Easier Cleaning. Since the rimless comes without rims, these toilets are extremely easier and quicker to clean and maintain. It is because rimless illuminates any space that may become a source of accumulation of dirt and bacteria. Therefore, you do not have a hard time cleaning it.
- Efficient Flushing. Another benefit of these types of toilets is that the flush works more efficiently with these toilet types. In such a way your toilet becomes more water-efficient than the traditional choice.
- Modern Style toilets for small spaces. While many people think that close couple toilet is not contemporary. However, with a stylish rimless pan, these can perfectly fit with the definition of modern toilets. These are among the latest features that make it a great choice for modern bathrooms.
Getting High-Quality Rimless Close Coupled Toilet
In this article, we have a discussion about Rimless Close Coupled Toilet. Due to rimless pans, these offer even more advantages over other toilet types. At Royal Bathrooms UK, we offer an extensive range of modern toilets available at budget prices. We also offer a lifetime warranty with most of our products. You can visit our website to check for our range and place an order.